Saturday, June 6, 2009

★ 4 DAYS OUT OF 1 WEEK ★


+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

"1st of June 2009"

...
starting of a brand new month
today was the kelas ganti for kasturi
attended f4 + f5 account class

*stressful*
but enjoyed the every moment that i shared with my friends in class

[..hey~i know SimYee+me are the noisiest in the class if we're sitting together..xD]

*OMG~i having checkered fever!!!*


[..captured by : MunYee..]

mum is coming back tonight
im waited very impatiently until 1am
...
finally bro fetched mum home

and brought a big pack of luggage

*excite-ing*

but actually felt abit dissapointed

as mum just bought a few of nice pieces
let's take a look on my hand pick
*blink*


+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

"4th of June 2009"

...
got to wake up early

readily to hang out at Sg.Wang + TimeSquare
how early that i reached there

[..9o'clock i think..>.< ]
no where else to walk around

as no shop is available around that time
im just went to lavatory to take pitcha

::outfit of the day::

[..before..]


[..after have my hair cut..]

everytime
will feel abit regret after hair cut
i also dont understand why i will miss the hair before
i want to plant my hair!!!

after that

[..Peach Ruffles Tee + Black Studded Mini Skirt..]
im just wore like that to tuition
only i realize i was too over for that day
shouldn't ' i ' and should be ' WE '
*blush-ing*
ShuQi (OfficeLady) + SimYee (WeddingDress)

some people just look at us with their weird expression
we're monster,isn't it
really felt abit uneasy


+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

"5th of June 2009"

...
no tuition = rest
bwahahaha

but gonna to attend for violin lesson tonight
which makes me cant go out every friday or get back home earlier
*im being annoyed*


today
after doing the housework
bro Sam sent me to post out some parcels
luckily we're still able to catch up the office hour xP
and also i've collected my item - a huge tartan BOW
actually im thought of decorative purpose for my school bag
as i lost my favourite badge - " I ♥ Bali" that i really like it alot alot..

so if anyone is going to Bali island for a vacation or anything
do help me to seek for that,okay?i'll appreciate your kindness =]

hmm~about that Tartan Bow,it looks nice
but...not really suit my bag lor

[..it's much more bigger than what i've imagine..]
so im just buckle it on my violin case!!
nice hun?hehe ;)
[..dont waste it ma..]


after that
bro Sam brought sister Zhi + me to TheMines
he want to buy bluetooth device that connected to the comp
uter
much more convenient
and we just want to shop around that place

this time

i think im gonna to roar again
::Oh My Gosh::
i've found another

Acided Short Pants!!!


sister Zhi was intend to stop me from buying it
but as anyone that know me well
im a stubborn person
ehem~so i still bought it lastly
arghhhh
70 bucks flew away from my purse again

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

"6th of June 2009"

...
today destination : SunwayPyramid
maybe today was Agong's birthday (public holiday)
"people mountain people sea"
and also now is the Movie Carnival

yeah yeah yeah
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
is going to release on 17th of July
good news for the H P addict,ain't?

::outfit of the day::


today
luckily im managed to control myself
coz got not enough money in my purse already
x_x

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

4 comments:

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on June 6, 2009 at 10:50 PM said...

Gosh...there goes my holiday , hais , ended...
After all , u still trim ur hair ^^
Btw , u look more cheerful after hiar cut leh~
Cheer tru the holiday =)

Urs,
WenHoong
10:49 6th June

CANDIZ ™ on June 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM said...

erm.."mayb" i cn help u^^
hehe.."mayb" i will go to bali next year's CNY..
so "mayb" i cn bring de badge 4 u..
bt juz "mayb"..haha..nt sure yet~:p

blueskylover said...

Wah...quite interesting wo...
anyway...see u next time...wen hoong...u always here??^.^

Anonymous said...

ooo... so it's kim's sis that bought that tartan bow... ;)

-girl fr baboobeep ;)

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink