Monday, July 13, 2009

♥ MICKEY ♥


+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

6th of July 2009
-till-
9th of July 2009

...
rain rain rain
washed the time down the drain
arhh

one week passed again
although SPM had already around the corner
nothing useful that i've done
x_x
useless me,right


anyway
gonna show my partner-Mr.Monitor here as promised

"hey`you've become the victim of my blog after WeiRong"


[..eii`should feel proud that i post about you lerh..]

::FIRDAUS::
good impression on him

maybe of his inborn intelligence
although he used to bully me sometimes

[..but the one that most often being bullied by me was HIM!!..]
bwahahaha
but my only comment about him,"You're really such a nice person hu
h!"

hehe
mum got back from Taiwan on tuesday night
and brought me some nice stuffs
thanks mum``i like-ey them,okay? =]
let me capture all of you!!
chic-chak



+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

10th of July 2009

today
was our school Chinese Society's Farewell Party
their theme was "FashionShow"


::picture credits to MarcoWong::

they transformed the old newspaper into a creative outfit
it sounds to be very fun
quite regret dint go and join them
[..eii`i know im not their member this year lar..]

by then

mum fetched me to Sg.Wang to get back my violin

::outfit of the day::


retro bebeh?
muacks~I ♥ MICKEY MOUSE!!!
cut my fringe and also
bought a rm29.90 black skinny jeans
as my old one is getting un-fitting

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

*MOODY mood was switched on for weekends*

X_X


5 comments:

daos on July 13, 2009 at 3:26 PM said...

thnks a lot for posting about MR.Monitor

wantien, you're going to regret this !

Shaun said...

Har...u dint belanja me makan for the food stuff tat ur mum buy from Taiwan rite...
haizz...[sad]
buzy working all the day today...
no time for u...[lucky la u]

CANDIZ ™ on July 13, 2009 at 6:20 PM said...

tien~
nt farewell party la~
bwahaha~anyway..
juz drop here 2 kacau kacau..^^

Χιαο Ηυιιz on July 13, 2009 at 7:46 PM said...

hehe~~i loike mickey mouse too~~
leng leng yar~~ur pic~~
gambateh for ur spm~~

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on July 13, 2009 at 10:00 PM said...

Fuyooh~ so many comment leh ...
Haha.. Mickey ? 1 of my fav character in Disney , can say that my childhood best friend ^^
So that day I at HonBing house is the nite ur mom reach bck here ?
Cut ur fringe again ? Too long ad ?
Ur retro pic reminds me about MJ's "Black or White" song~
haha...thats all for today , comment end here..

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink