Thursday, February 10, 2011

CHIC POP Street Market 6


●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●


page1

IMG_28171

dropped by

Chic Pop Street Market 6
which just held 2weeks ago...


IMG_28261


ever 1st time attending this kind of bazaar with friend,SimYee

ever ever 1st time taking public transport to reach a place that i don't know well
however a good first experience
because last time always used to attend with my sister Kim or sister Zhi

p/s:"omg i was too shy met a lot of familiar faces*


Yee was too hungry after being dragged by me to walk around

and so brought her to a cafe nearby to have her hi-tea time

IMG_27761

IMG_27611



and of course girls like us never forget to camwhore esp me...

IMG_27401



before going back
gonna to take a picture with my BIG recycle bag


IMG_28181


*showing off my satisfied face*


●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●



0 comments:

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink