Saturday, February 28, 2009

★``MY 7-DAYS DIARY``★



-SATURDAY-
....
.......


my uncle,aunty and cousin sista frm KotaTinggi cum 2kl
hmm~cz my cousin gonna 2start her college life erdi
OMG``tat's d life i dreamt abt
it shd b v wonder+colorful

my uncle is a vegan
so forced 2eat vege for our diner

it loks ntg diffrnt frm d ordinary dishes,rite
actualy d taste oso ntg diffrnt
if evryday eat lik tad``i'll b v healthy i tink
hahha

-SUNDAY-
....

........
sis jz bec frm Bangkok``bought alotsa nice clothes

cnt stop tak camwhore again ven model-ing
blek~v LOVE camwhore!!!




-MONDAY-
dududu

....
......
bec frm tuition
in d ktm``i gv a seat 2a quite old man [coz he oso gt white hair xD]

n he kip on coughin
hmm~ven i alight frm d ktm
he stil smile 2me n say "THANK YOU"
at tad moment``my mood bcum v gd
1st time i rely felt d sincere frm d person tad i hlp


-TUESDAY-
...
......

ntg hapen``normal sch-ing day
rush 4tuition aftr sch xD



-WEDNESDAY-

...
......
our sch SukanSaringan at UNITEN``scenery quite nice
WeiWei said```tad's d out of 1bez environment uni in m'sia
hmm~tis day nt tad hapi actualy
coz hapen sum unhapi thgs among us

al due2 our lousy leader``v al bcum d scapegoat
black sheep in d group

btw``get used 2her irresponsibility
so,WeiWei no mor sry 4us

v understd yr situation``bt nxt time try nt 2b lik tad
v SCARY yr face tad time,k
``gt sum pitchas again``

taken by : SOOT [my temporary gentleman assitant]``wahaha
anothr junior``kinda daring
he say im lok lik form2 waa~izit 2exaggerate??

say my hair blockin my hearing sense n say tad im DEAF!?!?
kip on lift up my hair 2talk bsid my ears``hw dare him
sum mor plyin wit my specs``HATE tad
luckily wnt group wit him on HariSukan tad day
aftr tad``goin 4tuition loo
alone been 2"OLD TOWN" 2hv my lunch
gt a kind of relax fuuu~


TomYam+HoneyLemon
do sum revision while waitin 4d time 2pass``
tad's d life i lok 4wrd to

tis is d 1st time tak tuition til 1940
coz dad willin 2cum n fetch me``xD

bt again eat B-K-T =.=


-THURSDAY-
...
......

tis day most of our clasmates been 4raptai perbarisan
althou teachers attend d clas``bt nt rely teachin
d atmosphr is kinda stress-less
``hahaha``
sold 1dress+1scarf```thx S.Teng+S.Yee
gv me d chance 2try d taste of doin business
`rushin again 4tuition aftr sch`
n wash d photos tad used 4moral
in d tuition clas``5of us non-stop our mouth
v had invent our nickname : FeiZai`FeiLao`FeiMui`FeiPo`FeiYat
fun 2hv tuition wit them


-FRIDAY-
...
......
hmm~ntg much 2say abt 2dae
jz kip on doin hmw tad left out``BORED
WeiWei chg my position 4HariSukan
frm duty at Gerai QM ---> Papan Markah
in charge of record dwn d marks of evry house
haix~actualy do anytg oso nvm
bt mst important``no nd 2stay under d hot sun


``7days of mine is over juz lik tad``


p/s : "hope tad i wnt do any wrong on 2mr erdi"



0 comments:

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink