Friday, February 13, 2009

●``BEE-BUU-BEE-BUU``●


YOYO``
2weeks din update my blog erdi``rely quite long
2dae ponteng sch```so fst fst post a new blo
g 1st


HAPPY-CHAP-GOK-MEI

hmm``gv me a sec 2recal my memory~
.....
.........
tad day mornin``folow my dad 2his hse 2pay d respect 2d GOD
haha~dad's hse d light effect nt bad,atmosphr quite gd oso
sure tak sum pitchas of mine loo~





doin hmw at thr too``hrdwrkin hor
**no choice**

2many days din do my hmw erdi``nw is rely lik a big mountain T______T
sad``y sch life is jz bz of doin hmw
if no hmw,i bet tad sch life wil b best damn gd..[althou it's imposible]

aftr tad``v go 2 IOI mall
coz me+sis wn 2buy sch shoes
bt hw lousy it's``v cnt find it

tak lunch at SUSHI KING``nt fresh
sum mor v saw d waiter drop d spoon on d floor``
he tot v din saw it``hw dare he tok tad dirty spoon 4us
OMG~nxt time beta dun go thr 4sushi

at nite``uncle invite us 4diner
al my mother-side-relatives
v chat alot abt ambition..future plan
bt i stil cnt get a way out of tad``FORM5 erdi,stil lik a fly without direction
im terrible,rite

tis few weks is rely BUSY 4me,k..
[tad i never x-perience b4 in my sch life]
bt yet consider quite enjoy 4me XD
aftr d new yr holidae``straightly start d MSSD pingpong
haha``im sure tak part in it
bt of coz nt d one hu play on d pingpong table lar
bt y im enjoy tad
hahaha``bcoz i can no nd attend d lesson
*speechless*,rite
yaya``im tad kind of LAZY person where industriousness is expected 4me in tis important yr
since it's hard 2find a chance 2find a hole out frm d tension clasrom
sure i wnt let tis opportunity flip frm my fingertips
pingpong 4 2weks``evryday,almst d name list includin me
unles im hvin tuition``i tot can relax abit,bt hwver stil RUSH-ing
NOW``d pingpong is over-over-over
**SAD**=(
miss d new frens tad i recognize

miss d days tad i share wit my frens

miss those days i flippin d markin card

miss those days i shoutin wit my voice
these days r filled wit lotsa HAPPINESS and althou sum ANGER
hwever tis is d 1st time v handle tis kind of situation
n dun u tink it's kinda rushin time s it jz start aftr d holidae
v yet no time 2prepare 4it
SO``can PLEASE show yr understandin 4us
v did our introspection``[althou d fault is nt redeemable]
bt call us RUBBISH is rely no manners
n it doesnt show u r d exceptional1 frm d rubbish dump

btw``nxt wek gonna bec 2d normal sch life
n start bz-ing again 4d HariSukan 4sch
try 2update asap


1 comments:

weiwei on February 13, 2009 at 10:09 PM said...

wa..u reali very rushing 4 ur time wor...
when wan take rest le??
stil wan ponteng class ah??
wait lo..nex week sukan tara..
arrange u duty in te morning..
bt nid 2 get back class after recess oh..wan ah??
haha...

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink