Saturday, January 31, 2009

●``MOODY``●



"TheWeddingGame"
hahaha``2dae my sis+her bf and my cousin oso went 2watch tis mv
such coincident``althou v al watch wit diffrnt partner n diffrnt place
erm```tis movie ler
nt bad lar actualy

abit funny
bt it mite b BORED 4sum ppl if nt rely fond of d 2leading character
suit 4couple 2watch it
bt 4me```im quite lik tis show d lor
i fel they 2rely rely v compatible1 lor~handsome guy+pretty lady
OMG``god made tis couple
they gonna 2hv their REAL weddin on d cumin sept
hahaha =]



bt cumin bec 2home
it mak me sad again``T__T
y evrytime lik tad d~
tis time i rely a muddle-headed person lar
watch d mv til hlf,eye ichy``tak off my specs
cn even 4gt whr i put it n brin it bec
n leave it in d cinema
doesnt it rely v TERRIBLE???
at tis moment```i rely suspect tad im suffer frm senile dementia
alwis 4gt tis n tad
i even cry+knock my head continuously``hw cm i bcm so dumb1
LUCKILY```i kip on findin d way 2contact d GSC staff
[of coz my mom hlp me 2mak a call 1st lar]
hahaha~i stil gt abit luck lar
d staff gt it ler``huuu
heaved a sigh of relief =]
waitin 4d day 2get it my specs``hope tad it's stil in d gd condition
btw,thx 4d person``save up my rm198

hmm``gonna 2proceed my mountain hmw ad
haven reach d peak of d mountain yet T__T
i wn dump al d hmw in2 d dustbin lar!!!!!


0 comments:

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink