Wednesday, January 28, 2009

♥***SINGAPORE***♥


**SLEEPY**
[yawn-ing~~]
jz bec frm d s'pore island
damn tired lar``-_-
sum mor traffic jam 4 1hr++ at seremban thr
sum mor 4ppl squeeze bhind d 3seat car
almst sit til my butt oso bloom ad

arghhh~


-end my visit 2s'pore 4 3days2nite-
OMG``bery bery bery d SIENZ lar
tis few days kip on starin in frnt d tv
i tink my shortsightedness get worsen erdi
oh ya~jz get myslf a specs lst friday..[it's REAL,k] T_T
actualy nt rely wish 2wear tad since b4 tad``
im d onli1 nt wearin specs in my family **proud**

bt nw....rely kinda disapointed1 lor

here i cum n upload my latest pitchas~

*BLINK*


v d CUTE,rite
```wahahaha```
tis is my cousin bro's son``nxt wek gonna 2b 1yr old d loo
sudenly felt tad im old ad``coz he gt 2cal me "BiaoGu" =.="



hmm~
of coz tis is me lar >.<
ntg much 2describe```
nitez =]


0 comments:

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink