Friday, January 2, 2009

●``INDULGENCE DAY``●


ARGHHHHHH~~~
stil lft 2days mor```holidae is goin 2over soon..
it's gonna 2start a NEW sch life 4me

``OH MY GOD``

future is stressin me!!!!!!
form 5 form 5 form 5
SPM sudenly appear in my mind

i wan 2shout out "NO" loudly~~

EHEM~saw d title??
``INDULGENCE``
alow me 2idulgence 4 1day
hahaha~2dae been 2lepak at sg.wang alone again =P
i wan 2learn 2b mor independent
kinda surprise tad mum allow me 2go alone```[althou she loks nt rely willingly]

hiak hiak hiak
coz i hv 2tak my new violin 4repairin..[1 of d string is broken due 2my overtuning T_T]
actualy v went thr on thurs ad``bt tad shop din open..

my mum cal them b4 d day,d promoter cheat us tad it's open on 1/1 [public holiday]

early mornin again``i intend 2wak up at 0830
bt awaken by mum at 0745 =.="
she command loudly 2wak up my younger sis``coz she wn 2go 2her sch
kinda slpy -.-```wak up den attracted by mum 2watch HK drama-TheGemOfLife
warn by mum 2get ready ven she cumin bec frm sendin sis 2sch

im sure fst fst tak bath``othrwise wil get scolded again
of cz b4 goin out```takin cam whores wit my 'fake' specs lol xP



haix~0930``mum said 2early
forced 2wait at her office til 1020 xD

bwahaha~actualy tis is nt d 1st time bein alone
so wnt mind at al```jz lok aftr myslf,quite a easy task
bt takin along a violin case is nt tad convenient```althou it's nt rely big
1st tok KTM--->KL sentral

walk 4a short distance
2nd tok monorail--->IMBI
it jz tok me abt 45mins``
i went 2TimeSquare 2shop around 1st~coz hv 2wait 4d promoter tad serve me lst time til 12pm
quite a long time din been 2TS,sum shops r under renovation..
ntg 2c actualy``n i din walk furthr up *LAZY*
since CNY is approachin within 1month``nw thr ad decorated wit d CNY ornament

bt it jz loks totaly ntg diffrnt btwn tis yr+lst yr``


rely fel kinda bored 2shop``mayb nt much cash 4me 2spend
lok at d time--1145``stil lft abit time
i quickly walk 2sg.wang``headin2 6th floor 2seek 4a new bag *blink*
hmm,jz stroll 4 lst 2weeks~so,nt rely caryin a big hope lor
bt finaly i aim4 1leathr skin bag in d DECEMBER shop``a nice designated shop
rm89.90``it's abit unaffordable 4me lol
i hv 2tink twice b4 usin my $$$ nowadays``ont u wil c me beggar-ing bsid d road x)
so,gonna 2abandon d bag 1st```go 4wrd 2my actual purpose 4cumin out 2dae
forced 2patronize u again``CHAMBER MUSIC shop``
aiya~4gt 2tak a pic 4my pity violin``'abuse' by a lousy owner
mum say beta chg 4a beta quality of strings
T_T it cost me rm175``bt sure mum sponser 4it``TQ,mum
coz act rashly wit dad``nt talkin wit him almst4 5days erdi
[actualy it cost rm185,bt sum1 put d price tag wrongly]
so,no choice``d person gonna 2discount personaly 4me,abit pity 4him``he loks abit sad

aftr tad``i ask mum whethr she cn share wit me 2buy d bag ont
mum decline``bt stil alow me 2use d rest of d money out of rm200 tad she gv me in d mornin
a big THANK YOU 2u again,MUM!!!
bwahahaha =D

reach home``2ppl cum 2service 4our hse's air-cons,cost mum rm200 again
mum,i noe u earn money v hrd```i try nt 2waste money again
aftr dey finish their wrk```i fel d hse is abit dusty
stil intend 2repay mum by sweep+mop d floor
bt un4tunately,no WATER!!!```omg
gonna 2do hsewrk within these 2days b4 d sch start



★BE CONTENTED★


0 comments:

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink