Wednesday, December 31, 2008

★=HI```2009=★


★★★2009★★★

anothr NEW YEAR is cumin within 2hrs

OMG~~izit d speed of time is TOOO fst [fster than d light] xD
sems lyk im jz start 2enjoy my f4 life``HONEYMOON yr??
ANSWER is NONONONONO````it actualy nt honey,nt moon at al T_T
yet stil force 2face those stressin exam paper+scores
``MAMAMIA``i dun wn 2grow up,plzzzz


hahaha~listenin 2 MAMAMIA OST rite nw``
**blink**
``a NICE song album``frm d top 2d bottom
totaly addicted 2it since i watch it at my fren hse,SHU YI
she was my onli bez fren lst time in China [v hvin a camp at thr]
cz v r d onli 2m'sian in d hse,den v rely on each othr``
comfrt each othr ven v both miss our family
nw im stil fel damn guilty 4her``tad i lft her alone thr n bec 2m'sia aftr 1month
[coz my dad cm n fetch me+younger sis]

im v BAD+CRUEL,rite``such a fren lik me is nt worth 4any1 2noe
(no wonder sum1 wan 2 4gt abt me in recently,bt i noe cnt blame any1..
so,plz~no mor soree 4me)

hmm``cut off tad meaningles topic
2dae actualy gonna 2countdwn in my aunt's hse``bt...
m b im suferin frm a kind of phobia```i dun lik those crowd situation,gonna fa
cin lotsa ppl
n it's quite bored 2sit at thr without doin anytg
hahax~~these r d pics tad i tok it secretly without their consciousness


**HONLIM,my cousin**
damn PRO in plyin any games,i tink coz of his fst response``
u muz b surprise tad i tok tis pic``BLEK xP



**JASON,my little cousin**
plyin his ps2``speakin wel in english,i tink coz of watchin disney chanel since he was smal

p/s:"soree 4postin up u2's pics without permission,ya"

HONBING,my anothr cousin bro
2dae he invite lotsa of his frens cm 2his hse 2bbq 4countdwn``
mak d hse bustle wit noise n excitemnt
gt no oportunity 2tak 1of his pic```host is bz-ing 2serve his guests

**SOON**my saviour arrive
thanks god```luckily my sis+her bf cm here 4diner
by den,dey oso gt no chance 2enjoy d bbq food``lotsa ppl around thr 2grill their fod
so,dey jz tok d TomYam MiHun cooked by my mum *TASTY*
if nt i ad taken my diner,othrwise im sure swallow a big bowl of it``xD
aftr v enjoy our tv time``sis+her bf decide 2go bec,so fetch us along loo
hahaha``fst fst update my lst blog 4 year 2008 =P


★★★HAPPY NEW YEAR★★★


p/s:""hope evry1 cn did v wel+stay happie in year 2009""

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

...
its nt ur fault k?... i m slfish, i made tad decision 4 my own sake
i jz dun wan gt hurt
c i m slfish


sems tad ur lif hapier+stressless(othr than study)
i think i made d rite decision

(nt replying my msg proven tad)

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink