Sunday, December 21, 2008

★``SUNGEI WANG``★


wahahaha~~~=D
2dae been 2SUNGEI WANG 2search 4my VIOLIN``*kinda excited**
bcz my 6sense told me tad im sure wil get a new violin 2dae BLEKZzz =P
hahaha~actualy no lar,cz friday i ad went thr d "CHAMBER MUSIC" 2do my survey
if nt,sure lik lst time..mak me damn disapointed
finaly i gt1 2dae

b4 goin``dad wn 2go n eat his favourite BAK KUT TEH again
bt tis time diffrnt place,"XinFengRouGuCha"``sumwhr near d Jln Imbi thr

it sems 2b taste nice since i heard gt lotsa artists been 2thr b4``jay chou etc etc..
erm``d taste stil okay lor,stil jb1 d bez
hahaha~hw coincident 2dae``

v oso met sum HK artists tad dey had been 2genting 4their function on saturday`(d waitress said so)
cz im nt tad interested of HK artists oso``d onli1 i noe is d MYFM DJ,phoebe
othr than tad,im jz recognise their face bt dunno their name xD



at 1st,v jz intend 2go 2d music shop onli``bt den sure get attracted by those shops
younger sista wn 2buy a pair of shoes,so v went 2VINCCI(a shop tad is alwis crowded wit ppl)..
althou gt big discount,bt no1 of dem is suit 2my taste x)
cz i stil fond of d white color wit black stripes shoes tad i saw in d APEE shop on friday
dad sum mor nag me tad im jz lok on those new arrivals

mum oso bought a new lamp 2hang on d ceilin in d livin room``brin a diffrnt aroma if fix it up i tink


"dEnG dEnG dEng dEnG~~"
[background music]
here u r``my BRAND NEW VIOLIN is on stage!!!
=SUZUKI VIOLIN=
established 1887 in Nagoya,JAPAN
its sound stil ok lor``at least dimmer than my old1

bt i stil fel d sound kinda weird ven plyin a song``m b nt yet get used 2it
tis is d OLD VIOLIN tad acc me 4abt 2yrs``even hlp me 2get merit in d G2 exam
sum mor gt a prt wrap it wit d tissue paper..(teachr said it cn hlp 2get dwn d key)
it sems lyk an injured violin,rite``hahaha *PITY*


P/S:``2mr goin bec 2jb``HOORAY~~~

0 comments:

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink