Wednesday, December 17, 2008

●``IKEA+IKANO+THE CURVE``●


lst time saw d IKEA catalog,gt advertise tad d violin gt big discount
teachr say my level is higher erdi,d violin i used nw is 4beginner n nt suit 4me
it's true```nw im oso start 2hate d extra HIGH key sound tad produce by tad violin
**ANNOYING** >.<

so ytrdae been 2 IKANO 2seek 4a NEW violin

bt b4 tad,i gt do sum "research" on internet of d violin tad sel in d shop thr
so wnt waste time``i saw tis1 damn nice in pic n d price it wrote thr jz rm1800++
``HELICON VIOLIN``heard it's a kind of handmade violin
if it's handmade shd b v worth,rite


bt their website cheatin ppl1``d promoter said it jz d price of d violin body waa~
den drop my aim 4tad nice violin```lok 4othrs,gt rm300++++,bt al jz 4d body n it's FACTORY made
i cal teachr 2ask 4her opinion``she say no point 2chg a violin which is same quality
cz factory made products r rely "low" standard,sure gt sum imperfection(experience)
so dad jz say nxt time go 2othr place n c``m b gt a beta choice
**HOPE SO**


aftr tad``cm 2here erdi
of cz seize d chance 2SHOP,sure 4tad!!!x)
mum+zhi go 2IKEA 2buy their thgs

den dad folow me 2go d oposite shopin mal--THE CURVE
it's quite weird d feelin dad accompany me 2seek 4clothes
bt at least gt a "ATM machine" hlp me 2pay 4my bills xD
cz it's damn hard 2get d money frm my dad unles u r goin out wit him




nw is d end-yr sale
OMG``gt lotsa ppl cm out 2shop 4clothes too~
MNG too many ppl insid``cnt c anytg+d neatly put clothes r al in messy aftr bein turn over by those customers

if im d wrker at thr,sure fel v tirin 2sort those clothes again n again
waitin dad 2lok 4his clothes``me walk around lor
at d ground floor cn saw their CHRISTMAS decoration

nt bad``[i tink tis time their theme is those little ELF,cute~]
lotsa ppl takin photos at thr``n heldin those kids activities

these r d pics tad im tok by my hp

**AN EARLY CHRISTMAS WISH 2EVERYONE**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaahh, SM1 rely thin d wo~ canot use FP d

♂Max♂ on December 22, 2008 at 12:09 AM said...

yerrr~~
gt blog don let me noe!
fei po xP
ur blog all english~
me hard see ~
but i aslo come see d~~
hehexx~

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink