Friday, March 13, 2009

***F-R-I-D-A-Y***



bwahahaha =D
FRIDAY is alwis b the day tad i hv been longing to
NOW``tis moment d sem1 holidae gonna start looo~
YaaHooo``holidae holidae is alwis d time tad mak ppl so hapi
wad a desirable break 4me aftr battle-ing wit my detestable hmw
luckily stil nt much hmw given durin d holidae
ont im stil d dyin fish ven d sch reop
en xD
btw``muz spend d time wisely erdi since d setara exam oso approachin soon


YUCKSss~~~saw tad reddish part??
v disgustin,rite
oh yes``tad's my forefinger >.<

jz bcz of d way tad i writin
[over-strength ven holdin d pen]

so,d corn tad grown on my finger
n den``bought tis corn cap
almst 1wek ad``tad's d result
[sems 2b worse than b4]

i sum mor brin tis pic around
n 'show off' 2my frens

most of their 1st emotion
::YERRRRRrrrr~~::

haha``soree 4scarin u al,ya xP
i tink stil hv 2apply 1wek mor

hop d corn wil b totaly remove aftrwrds

[-12th March 2009-]
an IMPORTANT day 4d lst yr fifth formers
since dey r goin 2get their SPM result on tis day
sum of dem jz under my expectation
score their result wit flying colors
bt
sum rely out of assumption lor
anyway``stil CONGRATES 2those hu get d gd results loo
hmm``n oso met alotsa x-seniors
s
tart 2miss those days ven dey were in f5,v were in f4
bt nw onli start 2value d pst time
sems 2b abit late hor
"珍惜一切 就算没有拥有"
-BY JAY CHOU
value watever u're own now
tad's wad ppl alwis said
so start frm nw``i muz treasure evry moment
tad im allow 2plyin around wit my buddiess


``wahahaha``
::THIS IS ME::taken by WeiWei
1st time allow my fren 2capture my 'ghost' face
v ugly,rite``xD








lately``WeiWei bcum my photographer ad
since i alwis request her 2tak pics 4any special moment
haha``hu ask u hv a beta hp camera than us
no choice *BLINK*
tis1 taken at d 'emergency' time
ven evry1 tinkin of run ont run durin d fire drilling
v r stil bz doin our hmw``v steady hor
bt of coz til d real time``v wil absolutely b d 1st 2run lar



dunno y recently i wil get bruise easily1 d
Cccc ::tad's my hand::
mum said i muz b bump sumwhr else
bt hw cum i dun even realise abt it
mayb im stil in unconscious mode






tis1 captured by me

in d new restroom
new facilities wit shower bt no1 is insid
kinda scary``luckily din discover any 'special' person bhind me






DengDengDengDeng~~~
tis is the "Hammer Queen"
"Watch Out My Hammer~~~"
[u al muz b tinkin tad im a weirdo,rite]
=.="
-taken by WeiWei again

bwahahaha =D






soon``on tis cumin SUNDAY
date wit frens 2go 4education fair tad held in midvaley
aim 2search 4our ambition tad day =]
it shd b v fun``coz quite a long time
din hang out wit yoong n teng them


**Looking Forward To That Day**


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..finally cn go out wif u^^

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink