Friday, March 27, 2009

***SHOUT-OUT***




Aaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!!!!
really feel to shout out damn loudly at this moment
dunno y tis week im become so emo
i doesnt wish to be lik tad too
haix``bt no1 wil noe
onli me alone
i noe myslf beta than no one else
mayb just b'coz of my character
selfishness``stubborn``self-centered
alwis gettin myslf into a mind trouble
i was totally kept in the whirlpool
soon``d feelin of goin tuition wil 360degrees change
[ since lotsa people are heading to there``dunno y just dont like tad feelin ]
mayb the joy will start to fade
[ althou they're not the good class``but i love them ]
i want to get back those happy-tuition-time tad i used to have it
[ please dont snatch it away from me ]
i noe
althou it's imposible to STOP the tuition centre from taking-in people
my heart and mind now is kinda complicated

suddenly i felt tad i lik to being alone
and im suitable to be alone
i dont lik the place tad have too many people
i start to stay myslf away frm the crowd
abit autistic
please dont ask me why
please dont stay close to me
please leave me ALONE!!!


1 comments:

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on April 5, 2009 at 10:49 PM said...

"mayb just b'coz of my character
selfishness``stubborn``self-centered
alwis gettin myslf into a mind trouble"
woa... this ... er.... u really need a rest or some 1 to shout at ...
(am i rite ? )

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink