Friday, April 3, 2009

-S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S-



this week
the setara I exam gone already
**swift lik the gun shootin on me**
consider dying this few days
school-ing--back from tuition--stil gonna 2do revision at night
my "good fren",pimples also come to me
sigh~

30/03/2009
nothing better to do in the class
im just kept myself quiet

31/03/2009-02/04/2009
everyone just keep fighting for the exam
tired

03/04/2009
last acc paper for me >.<
an old
fren back to school
to visit his old gang of frens
"hey`future psychologist~i'll be your 1st patient!!"
since im also psycho abit
remember to give me an special discount,ya

haix
30 MAR--03 APR
dint really open my mouth
to speak loudly to smile sincerely to laugh unbridledly
eccentric people
arrow exactly point to me
sometimes my smile is just a kind of disguise,courtesy
i feel myself is damn fake
it start to mak me be weary of myself
sometimes the tears rolling in the eyes
but i still stoppin it from flowing out
im just dunno WHY
how come i become so emotional
im just dunno WHEN
i start to camouflage myself
it's all just start since no when


1 comments:

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on April 5, 2009 at 10:44 PM said...

U did really change a lot or should I say tat u stress a lot , wat happen to u ? u look down n even looks lik involve with a bunch of trouble .
I juz can't afford to see u lik tat , where is the junior tat always asking me to laugh n' smile more ? Pls dun ever say tat u r fake or in the negative way caus this not the wantien i know ...
Pls cheer up ; if got any problem , juz say so n' I'm always here to help u ... =)

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink