Monday, April 13, 2009

★CELEBRATION★



+++++++++++
Sunday
12/4/2009


today gonna to celebrate 3person's bdae at once

SiewTeng+ChiYeen+HaoJie
since everyone is busy-ing all the way recently
difficult to find a day to hang out together

this is my outfit for the day


that freaky ShangZe some more said
"the curtain in your house must be lost already,right?"
using the another way round to indicate my clothing
so sad for that ler``please say SORRY to me,k

hahaha

after tuition
myself took the rapid LRT + monorail to sg.wang 1st

such a long distance to walk
as the only shortcut is now under renovation

hmm~
firstly then heading to the old place that i almost visit there once a month

but this time``im just cut my fringe only
coz still consider-ing whether want to keep my hair till shoulder or not
i want a NEW style!!!
yet it might lead a different life for me,right?


and then
just hanging around at the roof top-TrendyZone

nothing much to see and i bought a vintage belt again
aim on 1 cream white ruffles blouse
although the salesgirl volunteer to give me discount

but yet i still give up that lovely shirt
now i only found out that i love to act as boy-ish style
ShuQi also comment on that so

heyhey~im affirm that
"im just fond of BF shirt,okie"

3pm++

after they finish their roller-ing
then we been to their favourite place-Gasoline to have our lunch
hmm``really quite mouth-watering since i was abit hungry that time

4 of us
Soot+SimYee+ShuQi+Me

sharing each other's food non-stop
although it's abit unhygiene,but we're quite enjoying of being dirty

since i've borrow the Sony camera from my sis
of course wont let the chance flip away larh

this is 1 of the 'whole family'


this is the 3 bdae guy&girls


this is Soot + HaoJie
that sooty guy very funny,right xP


and lastly
this is ShuQi + me
we've taken alotsa pics
but i think this one is the only one left behind xD
i've lost the half face of mine!!

God had sent us a gift on that day
a heavy rain on the way we're going back~

2 comments:

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on April 14, 2009 at 10:57 PM said...

Wah , no 1 same age as me ?
then I must reconsider am I suppose to attend that day ...
And that rain really last vry long , hahaha ^^

CANDIZ ™ on April 14, 2009 at 11:42 PM said...

thx a lotzz ya..tien..
hapi memory 4 us^^
thx^^

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink