Sunday, April 26, 2009

***SICK***


=MON=
20-4-2009
today got the Perlantikan Lembaga Pengawas
which really make me bored!!!
another starting of a brand new week
and also the starting of uncomfortable-ness

=TUES=
21-4-2009

+ (combine) +

=WED=

22-4-2009

two days "play truant" at home
not absent for school without reason
but get MC from doctor

such wonderful to stay at home whole day long
kinda enjoying although i was sick badly that time =P
since i damn hard to get permission from my mum
for not going to school


=THURS=
23-4-2009
lead back to my normal life
boredness fill my heart & mind again~
today was a rare time that i took bus to tuition

the driver almost drives me to vomit
i think he's going to race in F1,isnt
hahaha~my uncle fetch me home
ya``by riding motorcycle

how long i dint ride on that??i also got no idea
it's quite pleasant to catch the wind

but not pleasant to inhale the polluted air!!

=FRI=
24-4-2009
normal school-ing day

should update my blog today
but damn lazy to recall the previous days

=SAT=
25-4-2009
went for tuition
and going to get the QM shirt
it's quite disappointing

as it cost rm28 for each
but doesnt look exactly like the actual design
readily to be complaint by those juniors again >.<

=SUN=
26-4-2009
wake up and then sleep again
haha
going to 1U
as dad is going there for his appointment purpose


a nice environment desert house
but very pricey lor


heee``my favourite durian-DurianPanCake


took dinner at a HongKong restaurant
oily food and taste "okay" only lor


dad+mum

me+sis

++++


```Taa-Daa```

++++

1 comments:

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on April 27, 2009 at 11:16 PM said...

At last updated ! Thx god ! Muacks!
(Too much expression ?)
Ha Ha , I kinda sot ad ...
Hmm... this week ntg big happen , but boring things keep on stacking like pyramid...(I mean ur 'Dairy')
About the QM tees , can u take a pic n post it here if possible ?
Thx again n pls do take care of ur health ^^
Adios~

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink