Friday, May 8, 2009

★``MID-YEAR EXAM``★


hmmm
quite a period dint come and update my blog already
although it's just two weeks time
but i feel that it's quite long for me
really damn lazy nowadays
Ehem~"nowadays" seems not that appropriate
it should be "I'm USED to be LAZY",right
xD
coz this 2weeks really got nothing special thing to update
so,what's so nice for me to waste my
energy and sugar level
to recall all those useless things
_______________________

skip for this fortnight
_______________________

today
08052009
in the class
still wondering that whether i should stay back or not
>.<
coz -LAZY- again
chinese society having singing competition
and they all plan to celebrate ShuQi's birthday
give her a surprise as what she wishes
that's also the only reason for me to stay back until 4pm
so rarely,right
but i dont think it's consider a surprise
since she seems to know everything
and actually it's not fun at all
abit regret for staying back
the whole body smells with sweat
and
mind filled with tireness
____________________________

next week gonna to be the
Mid-Year-Exam
``haix``
still got no mood to do my revision yet till now
God``please grant me alotsa energy!!!
remove the root of "lazy-ness" from my brain




*原来*
我本认为我很了解的人
却根本是我不了解的人
都是带着面具的双面人


=wan●
tien=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

誰是你認為很了解你的人?
很好奇
哈哈
=蒿杰=

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on May 10, 2009 at 10:46 AM said...

HaoJie ah...
I might Know who is the one who u mean understand u ...
But if is the one i am Guessing now , I felt that person might know a lot about u but dont understand u smtimes ...
Hayah...
Mayb i guess the wrong person liao !!!
oh shit !!!
Nvm ba , Oi ! Exam liao , work-hard lo !!!
Gambateh~

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink