Monday, May 11, 2009

★--Mother's Day--★


*p/s : my N-E-R-D look*

-S-U-N-D-A-Y-
10-5-2009
morning
sister Kim directed me to mop the floor
eventhough im still unable to open my eyes

after that
some more im going out to shop around with sis

although exam is approaching within 3days time
abit ridiculous,right
i deserved it even get a lousy result

gonna to die die die this time
but not went TS and Sg.Wang without aim
lar



:1st purpose:
EtudeHouse in TS


to seek for mother's day gift

as mom demand for BB cream
that i couldn't figure out what is this before this
spent rm100++
of course not only me lar
we 4 siblings share for that

i also bought their promotion pack-Lavender Mask 3-in-1
and i wish to buy either Lemon or GreenTea
but the promoter said that it's good for pimples face

and also releasing stress
so just listen up to her luu~

:2nd purpose:
KrispyKreme in TS


unforgetable the taste + the crispy-ness of donuts
that dad brought from UK

YES without doubt
it's now set up their very 1st branch there

1 dozen of it
will make you ask for more,ya
haha

:3rd purpose:
Sg.Wang
this time is not for hair-cut

is to seek for "someone" birthday present
although it's abit late
hope that she'll like it lar

and through my imagination,it will suit her well
or not i will 'cham' by other shareholders

coz really cant found back the exact shoes that she like
sorry,ya


erm``hehe
bought myself a Clock necklace at a vintage shop which cost me rm29


all the things came from Bangkok
i've set my next travel station-->BKK
but only after i finish my spm
>.<
cant wait for that
_______________________________________________

what a special Mother's Day comes
before the exam
exam very irritating,right
im gonna to commit suicide in the exam

and not kill the examiner
understand what i meant?haha
choice-less
cant skip for the exam
yesterday i study until 3am
omg~such a miracle!!
listen to the music
will make me feel study actually not that hard
and of course,wont sit on the chair like a baby
but like a hyperactive child
keep on doing other things

eg: online awhile , find something to "bite" etc..
wow~im just wondering
if i maintain the situation like this for the coming 3weeks
i think
my eye bags
my panda eyes
and my friend-pimples
will all come to pay me a visit
arghhh~
girls couldn't look like that
it will be too awful!!

x_x

*p/s : today ponteng sekolah~haha*



*GOD BLESS*
*wish GOOD LUCK to me,ya*
*all the best to everyone too*


3 comments:

Χιαο Ηυιιz on May 11, 2009 at 11:45 AM said...

keke~wan tien u din go skul 2day oo??

LuN LuN'S LiFe on May 11, 2009 at 3:00 PM said...

u 2 all same de...
wakaka

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on May 11, 2009 at 10:32 PM said...

Nerdy Wantien ?
Nerd should b vry pro in exam ~ =P
Gosh... I realize tat u goin bck to retro era ad , those shirt n accessories , even ur nerdy spec all in round shapes ( perfect retro outfit ) hehe~ XP
KrispyKreme ...
I don't really know about this , but my friend in my college say tat is fantastic delicious , I thinking to get 1 in future ^^
Another thing is Exam !
Haha... Gonna be bz with it lo~
But must take care also wer (-.-)
Lately alot viewer in ur blog ad , I didnt hav time to update my blog , so srry yar~
Tats for now , Adios n Gambateh !!!(=皿=)

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink