Friday, May 22, 2009

----------K.O.----------


p/s : guess whose finger is that ?

>.<
....hmm....
my title(?)
....
yaya
finally suffered for two weeks time "only"
but it seems to be two years
(sounds like too exaggerate..i know)
really gonna to K-O already lar

mamamia!!!

OH MY GOSH
someone got to save me from the jail
i want to go and inhale those "clean" air outside there lar,please xD
must ask mum's permission after the exam over
by the way
next week mum is going to BKK d lor
just now i some more ask her to bring me along
there's a SHOPPING heaven,k
hope still got the cheap air ticket
*praying*
actually dint carry much hope for that

or not im just go to my "favourite" place to shop luu~
(choice-less..since i dont know how to drive)
as i have to attend my tuition lesson also
dont wish to miss any lesson
undeniable
i care tuition much more than that school
i heart ♥ tuition teachers there much more than those school te
achers
i think i'll miss Kasturi more than school after graduate

(erm,shouldnt "think",is definitely 100%)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



n_n

16th of May
..last saturday..
after tuition lesson,gonna wait for my sister 1++hours
SimYee+ShuQi

see me so pity waa
then just accompany me for 1hour loo~

-Thanks to both of You-
*touching*

- - -SHOW TIME- - -



SimYee : "how come you can smile so splendidly?"

hahaha
coz i got both of you that moment
you two are belonged to me in that 1hour
although quite paiseh to take picture in public
but suddenly feel nothing lor

after you two left
abit scare
coz that malay guy still look up here
but im very brave lar
just ignore him and carry on my half an hour revision

To SimYee : create your new blog,dint tell me waa~
hope your finger nail will back to its original colour soon =P
To ShuQi : aiyo``pretty girl will face that situation
hmm~love affair very troublesome hor..GaYao luu =]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

photographer : SimYee
camera : my lousy phone-K630i


- - - - - - next update after 28th May 2009
- - - - - -



-----ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™----
22nd of May 2009
-------4.23pm------

1 comments:

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on May 22, 2009 at 7:13 PM said...

Knock Out ???
Neh~ U still look fine , haha...
For now KO but after exam gonna b OK , trust me lo(^^)
Awaiting ur nxt update , let me guess , it will be the day u being "kick-out" from "jail"...
Gud luck for the nxt few paper =)
Happy always n take care~

ps: I am not talented in design , just a random coincident , hehe...

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink