Thursday, May 28, 2009

★``Good-BYE``★



"Good-BYE"



....

.........
...............

did anyone there reading my blog

get shocked by my title?
x_x

p/s : i think there's someone thought i'll stop blogging,right
PSssss...
[..counting with my hand..]
not yet reach the time for me to stop it!!
yeah!!my blog is 6months OLD already
bwahaha
1st time im so persevere ler

must give me some support maa,right?
[..now clap your hands,please..]
hehe



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i know i might sounds like a lunatic person

but just forgive me for this time lor
because...
......
.............
YES,it is!!!
my mid-year exam has gone

just in the blinking of eyes

''Tonight the
Super trouper lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun
Smiling, having fun

Feeling like a number one''

-ABBA-

but this 3 weeks seems to be very torturing for everyone lor
almost all my friends became the panda in the China zoo
already
for me,still okay lar
since not much effort i put in it
*regret*
im the person who always regret last minute

haix~but just let it be
even the result cant fly with colours not a big
deal,right


just like what has been written in

''...考壞一次不是末日
未來還有很長的路..''

-Fish Leong-

love this song a lots
it give me courage


i admit
sometimes im might be a quite optimistic person lar
but should also learn from the mistake this time
5 more months heading for SPM
*sad+happy*



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

today

been to tuition loo
go back with WenHoong+CousinBing+YaoJun
this feeling makes me to recall the year before
it has been such long time that i did not go back with a group of people
hmm``actually today intend to ask WenHoong something
since he promise to tell me something after my exam has over,right?
[..fans,im know you'll read my blog ler..hiek hiek xD..]
you seems to be so secret
dont try to make me so eager wor


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



mum is going to BKK today
OH MY GODNESS!!
hope she'll be able to bought 1/2 of the things that i listed
[..forced to wait impatiently until next monday night..]
im gonna to stay at home
start from today
it'll be my 2weeks school holiday

i wanna to go out!!!!
but dad used rm50 to seduce me
[..it supposed to be rm100,you know..]

he used $$$ to make me stay at home for 1week
29th of May till 5th of June
but i think hor..i'll break the promise gua

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

congrates to someone who text me
to let me know that
he got himself a girlfriend

&

"Happy Birthday to all my friends that born in the month of May"




----ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™----
29th of May 2009
-------1.10am------

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tot i found my 'spring' u will reply me

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink