Friday, August 14, 2009

★GoodMorning-Saturday!!★


+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

*again cam-whoring before going out*


saturday

supposingly i should going to tuition
in this early morning again

but...just because of
MAJLIS ANUGERAH
the school has ruined my day

arghhh!!!
before : still thought of not going for that

after : persuaded by YikWei and therefore
not going ---> went already
p/s : ah Wei``see~you're such a big influence to me!!
[..thanks again for helping me to buy the pencil case..]
[..eiii`praise you in my blog lerh~..]
[so..no need to charge me tax already huh..
]

hahaha


*group picture*
anyone who interested to get any each single picture
may leave me a message here
hun


ehem

today went up the stage for 4 times
[..of course im not the one who get 4 awards larh..]
1 time for myself + 3 times for unknown people
i was trained to be a PRO substitute already



*GOTCHA!! xP*

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +


2 comments:

weiwei on August 14, 2009 at 9:38 PM said...

HAHA...
then thx 4 te praise lo~ =]

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on August 17, 2009 at 7:20 PM said...

Gambateh for ur up comming trial ^^

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink