Friday, August 7, 2009

---Out.Of.Luck---




+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

wuwuwu

T____________T

shit shit shit


the beginning of August
gonna be my damn "shit-iest" week

1 : missed the shitty ktm for 3 times within a week
2 : climbed up the kasturi stairs until fall down *fishy*
3 : filled up the bottle until the H2O splash on my uniform
4 : waiting someone to fetch me until get hit by the basketball
5 : ate something in class and my food was confiscated
6 : nearly tripped by a jahat malay guy *curse him*

7 : went to library and yet it was closed on that day
8 : entered pejabat through teacher's door and end up caught by guru
....
.........
*no idea what's going to happen again?sigh~*


alamak
*pity me,right?*
really damn unfortunate larrh me
that's enough for me
shoooooo~
GOD of bad luck
please leave me alone!!!

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +



4 comments:

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on August 7, 2009 at 10:54 PM said...

Deng Deng , i am number 1 again ~
wahahaha... (Lame leh ?)
Aiyo , looks like u just struck by bad luck oh ...
Y soooo bad luck de?
Or u very blur this week ? ("@_@)
I just can wish that u "recover" bck to normal lo ~

Χιαο Ηυιιz on August 7, 2009 at 11:54 PM said...

hehe~~so cham oo~~
nvm lar~~
ur luck wil cum bac next month de lar~~
wakaka~~

H A N A B O on August 8, 2009 at 6:29 AM said...

it just a coincidence sometimes...
take it easy girl~

shaun said...

Good luck...

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink