Friday, October 16, 2009

♥Always.My.Beautiful.Mom♥


+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

yea yea =D
again another saturday
that i always longing for
again gonna to wake up early

to met my FeiPoQi at ktm
aha`today we took the express ktm to kl central

aix``this was the last saturday we spent together
next time got the chance must come back TOGETHER again,ok
ay?


+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

10.10.2009
the 49th birthday of my beloved mum
while waiting for the sister to end her tuition
im gonna to complete my mission instructed by dad
which is went to Petaling Street to buy a bouquet of 9 roses

[..requested by my FeiPoQi..]
i got this roses only for rm30 instead of rm35
all these distributed to FeiLaoYee,FeiZaiKei and also FeiPoQi
as they willing to accompany me to buy flowers after tuition for the whole day
and yet get the best bargain for me

Thank You berry berry much!!
muackSss

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

holding the roses
waiting down the kasturi for 20mins
gosh``passerby caught their weird sight at me
finally car fetch us for dinner
heading to The.Garden for DingTaiFeng


totally exhausted in car as i spent almost half of my day in kl
some more caught in a traffic jam

even felt no energy+mood when taking dinner
but absolute nice DimSun and also for other food
YiChiBan!!


after dinner
just hanging around lor
while mum is choosing her b'dae gift
dad - an OMEGA watch
4 of us + sis's bf - REEBOK sports shoes
then mum still treat us our supper at Delicious


nice environment there
their set meals are quite delicious
but might be too heavy for a supper huh
haha

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

hehe
let me introduce my gorgeous mum here
qiang qiang qiang


i bet quite some of you met her before hah
she looks beautiful,aint?haha xD
maybe not for you
but for me : yea,SHE's the one!

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

::SHOUTOUT::

" MOM``HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!...LOVE YA ALWAYS"





.Personal Quote For This Week.
"..Never been in love
Cause a girl like me
Never had someone to care for
Never thought there could be
Someone special for me
And now I'm all in love
Cause a girl like me
Waited patiently for someone
Someone to care for me
And there will never be
I've been there before
Ain't going no more
[-NeverSayGoodbye-.Jojo.]

p/s : what a cold response to my IC post..*speechless*
hmm`next time better dont post something to scare you all xD




2 comments:

ronnie on October 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM said...

aunty still looks so young

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on October 18, 2009 at 11:43 PM said...

Oh ho~ yaya , agree with ron , lately those quote u have kinda make me fond with it leh ^^

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink