Friday, October 2, 2009

..YES``it's ME!!!..


+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +


Happy Belated Holiday!
again 1 week HOLIDAY for Hari Raya
i think malaysia is the only 1 with the most holiday coun
try,aint
by then`not bad also lar
get some time to rejuvenate myself
anti-eye.bags..anti-panda.eyes..ANTI-acne
trial exam is kinda torturing
yet scoring A's for it is damn hard too lorh
....


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hahaha
is it the IC pic of mine give you a BIG shock there?..
[..i admit i doesn't like to smile before..]
[..but i think get improved a little bit by now..]


hmm
compared to my hair currently
yaaa..without a doubt
my hair is zoom-ing back to my primary Sex century

yeah yeah
does it make me look more younger huh?..=.="
[..hey~give me some face`dont vomit,okay..]

actually i want to get back my long hair
[..i think still got a long way to go..]
that's why the stylist help me to trim until like that
the most aboriginal and ancient time of me
[..who knows i couldn't tahan anymore then just shorten it again..]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

got back some of the exam papers
not satisfied =[
i think still have to add lotsa oil into my oil tank
aix~nevermind
im an OPTIMIST,aint?
you're right!im gonna to be confident..
i've to control myself from being over indulgence
mum just bought 1 more computer
now my house with tiny space already has total 2pc+2laptop
quite exaggerate hun
eii~computer,please stop seducing me,okay?
i must fall in love with my books man

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +


1 comments:

ronnie on October 30, 2009 at 8:04 PM said...

scare your expression that show in your ic ...

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink