Friday, February 19, 2010

★.ChineseNewYear.★


+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

awhhh..
ChineseNewYear 2010 is going to over soon!!
so slow yet so FAST!!!

and this year seems to be slightly dull then before abit,aint
no more strong CNY atmosphere

*on the way to S'pore*

went to S'pore to celebrate

the starting of CNY as usual
to visit grandma+aunties and also having reunion dinner at there etc
but this year left out dad,bro and me only

mum,sis Kim and Zhi stayed back in KL


*my biao nephew,very cute and familiar,right?*
[..last year his face is shown here too..]

wondering how my friends going on now?
since there has been quite a long time didnt contact you all already =(

and how you all celebrating this new year?
sure get a lot a lot of angpau uh xD
i ♥ angpau!!!

of course are those inserted with $$
because of these red packets

and definitely plus my 1month salary
im able to get myself a new year pressie!!


a canon DSLR camera EOS 1000D
although it's not the latest series
but this one also consider okay for me
at least i have my own camera
contented enough >.<

thanks to dad too larh
he got me some camera's accessories
added in some terms and condition lol



:: the outcomes of the camera ::





oh ya!!!
gonna to wish Happy 18th Birthday to AiYoong aka my ah mum
hope your cutie smile can stay on your face forever!!
PS : you're getting prettier!!

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

erm,lastly..
"HAPPY RAWR YEAR to everyone here!!"


+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +


2 comments:

ai yoong on February 23, 2010 at 1:21 AM said...

thankyou my dear zai zai..^^

[신환중][Sinhwanjung] on February 24, 2010 at 9:03 PM said...

This time i am late ...
LOL... unexpected that u buy that camera ><
now same with me ad, aiks :P
lets have a photo marathon nxt time ^^

 

ẄåÑ ŧÏEņ ™ Copyright © Designed by Kiminpink